Ensure to Change Your Tires When It’s Time
Tire maintenance is necessary for the safety and longevity of your vehicle. The proper size must select tires for the automobile make and model. Wheels should be selected in sets of 4, or a minimum of matching groups of 2 on each axle. You can shop for tires on our website by dimension, brand name, vehicle make, model, and year. Browse our extensive stock of tires and compare tire specifications and rates before buying to ensure you are getting the best tires for your needs and price range.
Why Get Professional Tire Installation
Tires wear gradually, tread becomes thin, resulting in the worn wheel losing traction. This produces safety hazards that can be avoided. Manufacturers suggest tires ought not to be used for longer than ten years. Replacing wheels is advised every six years; however, tires being changed every few years is more likely with regular use. Wear happens with frequent driving. Various other factors such as driving habits, roadway conditions, and climate can easily shorten the life of your tires.
You Might Need Brand New Tires if:
- Your tread is below 4/32, or can’t pass the “penny” test
- Footstep is visibly lowered or flush with the tread bars
- Irregular tread wear
- Bulges, bumps, or soft spots on the tire
- Damage to the tire that cannot be mended
What Does Service Include?
Ask our mechanics about how we appropriately install your new tires. This includes:
- Examining the lug nuts for wear
- Adding new valve stems
- Positioning the tires
- Correct balancing of the wheels
- Examining the disc brake caliper clearance
- Measure the distance in between calipers, tires, and rims to inspect for possible disturbances
- Tightening lugs to correct torque
Tire Mounting & Balancing
We are your place for all of your tire concerns and needs! Browse our vast stock of tires, compare tire specifications and rates, and ensure you get the perfect tires for your requirements before buying. Contact us now to schedule your next Tire Installation and auto repair service. Tires Plus of North Dakota is thrilled to be your local source for auto repair services and providers of new tires.